Training & Nutrition Tips for Your Fitness Journey
- Magnus, a seasoned trainer and nutritionist, advises that spot-reducing fat isn’t possible; focus on overall nutrition to lose inner thigh fat. He also emphasizes the importance of selecting plant-based proteins that contain all nine essential amino acids.
- When asked how to get in shape in just three months, Magnus suggests a rigorous plan: a strict diet and training at least five days a week. He also briefly raves about “Son of a Barista” coffee, saying it’s a game-changer for coffee aficionados.
- On the topic of cardio, Magnus says its necessity varies based on your goals. For fat loss, diet is more crucial, but some cardio is still recommended for overall health. As for sugar addiction, he advises eating complex carbs, good fats, and protein to keep cravings at bay.
- Magnus believes in balance when it comes to diet; he suggests making 17 out of 20 meals healthy and enjoying your favorite unhealthy foods occasionally. He also shares that exercising on an empty stomach can be okay, depending on your goals and body type.
- Finally, he briefly discusses his thoughts on different diets and workout routines. He mentions the keto diet might be effective for people who struggle with carbs, and advises sticking to a structured diet or workout for a few weeks before making changes.