THIS Happens To Your Body As Soon As You Start Eating EGGS Every Day!
THIS Happens To Your Body As Soon As You Start Eating EGGS Every Day!” in five bullet points:
- Nutritional Value and Health Benefits: Eggs are packed with nutrients, offering 75 calories, 7 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat, and essential vitamins and minerals. They contribute to brain development, bone health, and, when consumed during pregnancy, can benefit the baby’s brain development due to high choline content in the yolks.
- Weight Loss and Appetite Control: Eating eggs, particularly for breakfast, can aid in weight loss and reduce daily calorie intake by over 400 calories. This is attributed to eggs’ ability to make one feel fuller for longer, thereby curbing appetite and unnecessary snacking.
- Cancer Prevention and Stress Reduction: Studies suggest that consuming eggs may reduce the risk of breast cancer and stress and anxiety levels. Choline in eggs is linked to a 24% reduction in breast cancer risk, and the amino acid lysine found in eggs is believed to modulate serotonin levels, impacting stress and anxiety.
- Eye Protection and Inflammation Reduction: Eggs contain antioxidants like lutein and zeaxanthin, which protect against cataracts and macular degeneration. Additionally, dietary phospholipids in eggs are associated with reduced inflammation, lowering the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Liver Health and Dietary Cholesterol: Regular consumption of eggs supports liver health, reducing the risk of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. While eggs contain cholesterol, their consumption doesn’t significantly alter cholesterol levels in most people, and recent dietary guidelines no longer consider cholesterol a nutrient of concern. The recommended intake is 1-3 eggs per day, but there’s no conclusive evidence on the effects of consuming more than that regularly.