8 Healthiest Foods For Diabetics with (Practically) ZERO Carbs and ZERO Sugar
Whew, that’s a lot of nutritious info packed into one video! Here’s the lowdown:
- The video emphasizes the importance of zero-carb, zero-sugar foods for folks dealing with diabetes, tackling that pesky sugar cycle that has you craving more and more carbs.
- Feta Cheese takes the spotlight as a diabetic-friendly option. It’s got protein, monounsaturated fatty acids, and probiotics, helping you keep blood sugar levels steady and your gut healthy.
- Grass-Fed Beef is another winner. It’s got zero carbs and sugar, plus it’s a great source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids, which are all about reducing inflammation and improving insulin sensitivity.
- Don’t forget your morning cup of black coffee! Caffeine in it can help make your insulin more effective. Plus, it has antioxidants that boost metabolism and insulin sensitivity.
- Wild-Caught Salmon rounds things off. It’s packed with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins like B12, and other nutrients like selenium that offer a host of benefits, from improving insulin sensitivity to protecting against cell damage.
So, you see, sticking to a diabetic-friendly diet doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom. Quite the opposite! You’ve got delicious, nutrient-rich options that can put you on the path to better health.